$150.00 – $250.00
NCBBI Associate Members are businesses with products and services that our members need, use, and benefit from.
Our members are always looking for better ways to serve their guests and this is an excellent opportunity to partner with them to promote your products and services. As an Associate Member, your company will have preferred supplier status within our association.
Dues are $150/year, or $250 for two years. Questions? , NCBBI Membership Chair.
Associate Member Benefits
- Listing on Our Web Site – A listing on our website under one category, which includes: company name, a description of your product or service, contact name, telephone number, email, & link to homepage. Listings in additional categories may be purchased for $50 each. See Associate Members listing for examples.
- NCBBI Logo – Use of the NCBBI Logo on your marketing materials.
- Listing in New Member Handbooks – As new innkeepers join NCBBI, they receive a New Member’s Handbook which includes an up-to-date listing of all Associate Members with their contact information and a brief description of their products and services.
- Quarterly Newsletter – NCBBI publishes its Inn Touch Newsletter four times a year. Each publication will include a listing of Associate Members with their contact information and category listing. All Associate Members are encouraged to submit one educational article in their area of expertise to be included in one of the editions of our newsletter each year.
- Innkeepers Monthly e-Blasts – Once a month an electronic bulletin is sent to all members of NCBBI. An Associate Members Quick Link to the NCBBI.org Associate Members Listing Page will be included in this eBlast. Your company will also be highlighted in a Spotlight on New Members section, following the month in which you join.
- NCBBI Membership Meetings – Associate Members are invited to attend our NCBBI General Membership Meetings (non-voting status) held twice a year.
- NCBBI Conferences – Discounts on exhibitor registration at all NCBBI sponsored conferences.
- Membership List – Access to the NCBBI Membership Mailing List.
If you wish to become an NCBBI Associate Member, please fill out the form below. After you submit it, you will navigate to the shopping cart for dues payment. if you have any questions.
Associate Member Application
Choose your membership term and type below, and you will be taken to our shopping cart for payment. Thank you for joining NCBBI!