Thanksgiving month and throughout the year, The North Carolina Bed and Breakfast Inns are thankful to our guests who continue to stay at our member inns each and every year. We share some wonderful quotes especially appropriate as Thanksgiving is less than one month away!
- “The more you practice the art of thankfulness, the more you have to be thankful for.” (Norman Vincent Peale)
- “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” (Maya Angelou)
- “It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.” (David Steindl-Rast)
- “Thanks are the highest form of thought, and gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” (G.K. Chesterton)
- “I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.” (Henry David Thoreau)
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more.” (Oprah Winfrey)
- “Thanksgiving isn’t just a day. It’s a way we can live our lives every day.” (Katrina Mayer)
- “The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become.” (Robert Holden)
- “Small cheer and great welcome makes a merry feast.” (William Shakespeare)
- “Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.” (W.T. Purkiser)
- “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” (Thornton Wilder)
Wondering where to stay on your next trip to North Carolina? We share some great locations below.
Want to skip the work and dine out on Thanksgiving? Some of our NCBBI member innkeepers may be offering a Thanksgiving Dinner. You’re welcome to communicate with them via phone or email.
Want to savor a tasty dessert after your delicious Thanksgiving meal? Your NCBBI member innkeepers can recommend the best restaurants (open) in their local area.
Wondering what sets our North Carolina Bed and Breakfast Inns apart from other lodging options? Our members are regularly inspected and held to the highest hospitality standards.
We look forward to hosting you and yours during your stay at any of our member inns located throughout the state. We count our blessings and are thankful for each guest, during Thanksgiving month (November) and every other other month. Check out VisitNC’s Fall Season Guide.