Do you know why travel strengthens relationships and ignites romance? According to the U.S. Travel Association, couples who travel together believe that travel positively impacts their relationship in a number of different ways. Couples believe that travel:
- Helps build new and maintain long-term strong healthy relationships
- Increases their intimacy because they spend time together and reconnect
- Strengthens their chances of staying together for the long-run
- Enables them to do new and interesting things together
- Allows them to share new experiences and take a break from day-to-day life
- Improves the spark of romance in their relationship
- Lets them laugh and have fun together
- Enhances their ability to communicate well with each other
- Keeps their romance alive
The U.S. Travel Association reports that couples who travel together have healthier, happier relationships compared to those who do not. Many of our member inns offer romance packages or extras to make your experience as a couple even more meaningful and memorable.
Why should couples travel to North Carolina? North Carolina attracts visitors from all over the world, in part because of our three distinctly beautiful geographical areas.
Mountains: Asheville & The Foothills, High Country, Smoky Mountains & Cherokee
Nestled among the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains, Western North Carolina features small towns big on character as well as outdoor adventures and culinary delights.
Piedmont: Charlotte Region, Greensboro & Winston-Salem, Pinehurst & Sandhills, Raleigh, Durham, and The Triangle
The Piedmont, in Central North Carolina, is home to our largest cities plus wine country, craft breweries, golf, NASCAR, natural attractions and more.
Coast: Albemarle & Pamlico Sounds, Brunswick Islands, Crystal Coast, Inner Coastal Plain, Outer Banks & Currituck, Topsail Area, Wilmington Area
The North Carolina Coast is made up of 300 miles of barrier island beaches, quaint waterfront towns, and endless activities on and off the sand.
As a couple, travel to North Carolina to strengthen your relationship and deepen your intimacy. Our regularly-inspected member North Carolina Bed and Breakfast Inns offer friendly Southern hospitality, luxurious yet comfortable accommodations, and fresh gourmet breakfasts each morning.