Holidays are festive and joyous times of the year. North Carolina Bed and Breakfast Inns would like our guests to delight in the holidays here in North Carolina. Whether you come to The Tarheel State to visit loved ones or come for a vacation, our friendly innkeepers can recommend the best places to see and things to do based upon your interests and local holiday traditions.
To our guests who come to relax and get away from it all, we respect your privacy and will strive to make your stay one of your most pleasant travel experiences. Some of our inns provide spa services and some offer packages to pamper our guests.
For guests interested in activities (such as holiday shopping and/or attending local holiday events), our member innkeepers gladly will point you in the right direction. We offer two dozen suggestions for where to go!
Selection of a Dozen Holiday Shopping Places in North Carolina:
- Asheville Outlets (Asheville)
- Biltmore Antiques District (Asheville)
- Brightleaf Square (Durham)
- Charlotte Premium Outlets (Charlotte)
- Concord Mills Mall (Concord)
- Crabtree Valley Mall (Raleigh)
- “Handmade Pottery Capital of the United States” (Seagrove)
- Hanes Mall (Winston Salem)
- Southpark (Charlotte)
- Streets at Southpoint (Durham)
- Tanger Outlets (Blowing Rock, Concord, Mebane, & Nags Head)
- The Cotton Exchange (Wilmington)
Selection of a Dozen Holiday Events Across North Carolina:
- Artwalk and Holiday Market (American Tobacco Campus in Durham)
- Chinese Lantern Festival (Cary)
- Christmas at Biltmore (Asheville)
- Christmas Town USA (McAdenville)
- Holidays at Tryon Palace (New Bern)
- Holiday Flotilla (Wrightsville Beach)
- Holidays in Old Salem (Winston Salem)
- Polar Express Train Ride (Bryson City and Spencer)
- Santa on the Chimney (Chimney Rock State Park)
- Speedway Christmas (Charlotte Motor Speedway)
- Twelve Days of Christmas (Chapel Hill)
- Winter Lights (Manteo)
North Carolina Bed and Breakfast Inns are located across our state. There is sure to be a member inn near where you would like to visit. While each inn is unique, our regularly inspected member inns have the highest standards for cleanliness, culinary excellence, and Southern hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you as you experience holiday delights here in North Carolina!