US 276, Brevard, NC, 828-877-3265. Located in Pisgah National Forest just north of Brevard, 7.6 miles from the junction of US highways 64 and 276, is Sliding Rock, one place where you’re invited to “take the plunge” down a 60-foot slippery cascade into the 50- to 60-degree, 6-foot-deep pool. AC.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- There are plenty of people who will agree that the Fall season is their favorite time of year. Residents of …More
- Fall festivals for fabulous fun happen in North Carolina. Many people choose Fall as their favorite season because of the …More
- North Carolina offers so many lasting experiences that stay with you long after you leave. See, experience, engage, and connect …More
- Explore North Carolina’s Mountains-to-Sea Trail one step at a time. Did you know that the Mountain’s-to-Sea Trail stretches almost 1200 …More
- NCBBI stands for nice, classy, big, beautiful, and inviting. We quote some of the thoughtful comments actual North Carolina Bed …More