US 276, Brevard, NC, 828-877-3265. Located in Pisgah National Forest just north of Brevard, 7.6 miles from the junction of US highways 64 and 276, is Sliding Rock, one place where you’re invited to “take the plunge” down a 60-foot slippery cascade into the 50- to 60-degree, 6-foot-deep pool. AC.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- Discover North Carolina anew by visiting our amazing member inns located throughout the state. Experience Southern hospitality, intriguing history, and …More
- Firsts that last in beautiful North Carolina. The above video is produced by VisitNC. “Hear the waves?” “Yeah.” “It’s the …More
- America’s first grapevine was discovered on the North Carolina coast in 1584. Those roots have since flourished – today nearly …More
- Do you know why travel strengthens relationships and ignites romance? According to the U.S. Travel Association, couples who travel together …More
- Fascinating North Carolina state facts you need to know include the surprising number of times The Tarheel State was the …More