520 Ashe Ave., Raleigh, NC. 919-831-6468. Small amusement park with 1910 Dentzel carousel, train, kiddie boats, indoor pool, pedal boats, concessions, playground, picnic areas and community center. Arts center, Theatre in the Park. Free; fee for programs, rides.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- Experience the sights and tastes of North Carolina. North Carolina is famous for many unique things, like being home to …More
- See the largest private collection of vintage race cars when you visit racing history at Memory Lane Museum near Charlotte at 769 River …More
- We are confident you will want to stay with NCBBI after …More
- There are plenty of people who will agree that the Fall season is their favorite time of year. Residents of …More
- Fall festivals for fabulous fun happen in North Carolina. Many people choose Fall as their favorite season because of the …More