233 East Ave., Seagrove, NC. 336-873-8430. Exhibits and activities bring to life the history and heritage of North Carolina pottery. The center provides information and displays to assist visiting over 90 potters in the Seagrove area and hundreds of potters across the state. AC.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- Love is in the Valentines Air! Yes, it is that super romantic time of year for couples. Who can resist …More
- What does it mean for our bed and breakfasts to be different in a good way? We have several reasons …More
- We live the good life in North Carolina, which explains why we believe it is the best place to retire. We …More
- Rare is the person who does not love chocolate! North Carolina has many talented artisan chocolatiers. With so many excellent …More
- North Carolina holiday attractions are found throughout The Tar Heel State. This season, we focus on three attractions, one from …More