1801 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC. 919-560-6211. Collections include paintings, sculptures, prints, African art and artifacts. The museum has temporary exhibitions of African-American art from national, regional and local artists, and also exhibits works from local public school students. Free.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- We live the good life in North Carolina, which explains why we believe it is the best place to retire. We …More
- Rare is the person who does not love chocolate! North Carolina has many talented artisan chocolatiers. With so many excellent …More
- North Carolina holiday attractions are found throughout The Tar Heel State. This season, we focus on three attractions, one from …More
- Experience the sights and tastes of North Carolina. North Carolina is famous for many unique things, like being home to …More
- See the largest private collection of vintage race cars when you visit racing history at Memory Lane Museum near Charlotte at 769 River …More