433 W. Murray Ave., Durham, NC. 919-220-5429. A 78-acre, 68,000-sq.-ft. regional, interactive science technology center. Includes aerospace exhibit, wildlife, Ellerbee Creek Railway, Magic Wings Butterfly House and Aventis Crop Science Insectorium. AC.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- North Carolina holiday attractions are found throughout The Tar Heel State. This season, we focus on three attractions, one from …More
- Experience the sights and tastes of North Carolina. North Carolina is famous for many unique things, like being home to …More
- See the largest private collection of vintage race cars when you visit racing history at Memory Lane Museum near Charlotte at 769 River …More
- We are confident you will want to stay with NCBBI after …More
- There are plenty of people who will agree that the Fall season is their favorite time of year. Residents of …More