433 W. Murray Ave., Durham, NC. 919-220-5429. A 78-acre, 68,000-sq.-ft. regional, interactive science technology center. Includes aerospace exhibit, wildlife, Ellerbee Creek Railway, Magic Wings Butterfly House and Aventis Crop Science Insectorium. AC.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- North Carolina Bed and Breakfast Inns features 4 of the best dessert restaurants in North Carolina. They are each ranked …More
- This post will feature 4 of the best dinner restaurants in North Carolina. Ranked #1 in Asheville, Charlotte, Durham, and …More
- The luck of the Irish comes to North Carolina with some incredible upcoming Irish events. We’ll feature three huge St. …More
- Love is in the Valentines Air! Yes, it is that super romantic time of year for couples. Who can resist …More
- What does it mean for our bed and breakfasts to be different in a good way? We have several reasons …More