400 N. Main St., Hendersonville, NC. 828-698-1977. Displays include NC minerals, dinosaur egg cluster, Smithsonian minerals, English minerals, fluorescent minerals, geodes, petrified wood and large logs, coral, artfully crafted jewelry, gemstones and Cullinan Diamond replicas.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- Love is in the Valentines Air! Yes, it is that super romantic time of year for couples. Who can resist …More
- What does it mean for our bed and breakfasts to be different in a good way? We have several reasons …More
- We live the good life in North Carolina, which explains why we believe it is the best place to retire. We …More
- Rare is the person who does not love chocolate! North Carolina has many talented artisan chocolatiers. With so many excellent …More
- North Carolina holiday attractions are found throughout The Tar Heel State. This season, we focus on three attractions, one from …More