2832 Big Woods Rd., Chapel Hill, NC. 919-542-1154, 800-316-3829. Listen to the wind in the trees or listen to the trees tell a story on the 3/4-mile Talking Tree Trail. View a variety of wildlife, including birds of prey, deer, songbirds, flying squirrels and beavers. Free.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- There are plenty of people who will agree that the Fall season is their favorite time of year. Residents of …More
- Fall festivals for fabulous fun happen in North Carolina. Many people choose Fall as their favorite season because of the …More
- North Carolina offers so many lasting experiences that stay with you long after you leave. See, experience, engage, and connect …More
- Explore North Carolina’s Mountains-to-Sea Trail one step at a time. Did you know that the Mountain’s-to-Sea Trail stretches almost 1200 …More
- NCBBI stands for nice, classy, big, beautiful, and inviting. We quote some of the thoughtful comments actual North Carolina Bed …More