2832 Big Woods Rd., Chapel Hill, NC. 919-542-1154, 800-316-3829. Listen to the wind in the trees or listen to the trees tell a story on the 3/4-mile Talking Tree Trail. View a variety of wildlife, including birds of prey, deer, songbirds, flying squirrels and beavers. Free.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- Discover North Carolina anew by visiting our amazing member inns located throughout the state. Experience Southern hospitality, intriguing history, and …More
- Firsts that last in beautiful North Carolina. The above video is produced by VisitNC. “Hear the waves?” “Yeah.” “It’s the …More
- America’s first grapevine was discovered on the North Carolina coast in 1584. Those roots have since flourished – today nearly …More
- Do you know why travel strengthens relationships and ignites romance? According to the U.S. Travel Association, couples who travel together …More
- Fascinating North Carolina state facts you need to know include the surprising number of times The Tarheel State was the …More