728 W. Hargett St., Raleigh, NC. 919-833-3431. Built circa 1760, this landmark is Wake County’s oldest existing building. During the 1700s, it was the site of numerous historic political events. Costumed docents give tours and tell the story of the authentically restored house, 18th-century furnishings and beautiful period gardens. AC.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- We live the good life in North Carolina, which explains why we believe it is the best place to retire. We …More
- Rare is the person who does not love chocolate! North Carolina has many talented artisan chocolatiers. With so many excellent …More
- North Carolina holiday attractions are found throughout The Tar Heel State. This season, we focus on three attractions, one from …More
- Experience the sights and tastes of North Carolina. North Carolina is famous for many unique things, like being home to …More
- See the largest private collection of vintage race cars when you visit racing history at Memory Lane Museum near Charlotte at 769 River …More