4028 Carya Dr., Raleigh, NC. 919-250-1013. This antebellum farmstead features an 1855 Greek Revival house, detached plank kitchen, cotton gin museum, an herb garden, picnic facilities, a barn and a new 3,000-sq.-ft. museum called the Farm History Center. On the 17-acre grounds remains the oldest pecan grove in the state. Free.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- There are plenty of people who will agree that the Fall season is their favorite time of year. Residents of …More
- Fall festivals for fabulous fun happen in North Carolina. Many people choose Fall as their favorite season because of the …More
- North Carolina offers so many lasting experiences that stay with you long after you leave. See, experience, engage, and connect …More
- Explore North Carolina’s Mountains-to-Sea Trail one step at a time. Did you know that the Mountain’s-to-Sea Trail stretches almost 1200 …More
- NCBBI stands for nice, classy, big, beautiful, and inviting. We quote some of the thoughtful comments actual North Carolina Bed …More