704-878-3436. Includes the historic downtown area and four outlying residential districts. Many of the commercial and residential structures are on the National Register of Historic Places and date from 1860. Many fine examples of period architecture, including the City Hall (circa 1892), one of the best existing examples of the Richardsonian Romanesque style.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- North Carolina Bed and Breakfast Inns features 4 of the best dessert restaurants in North Carolina. They are each ranked …More
- This post will feature 4 of the best dinner restaurants in North Carolina. Ranked #1 in Asheville, Charlotte, Durham, and …More
- The luck of the Irish comes to North Carolina with some incredible upcoming Irish events. We’ll feature three huge St. …More
- Love is in the Valentines Air! Yes, it is that super romantic time of year for couples. Who can resist …More
- What does it mean for our bed and breakfasts to be different in a good way? We have several reasons …More