704-878-3436. Includes the historic downtown area and four outlying residential districts. Many of the commercial and residential structures are on the National Register of Historic Places and date from 1860. Many fine examples of period architecture, including the City Hall (circa 1892), one of the best existing examples of the Richardsonian Romanesque style.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- North Carolina holiday attractions are found throughout The Tar Heel State. This season, we focus on three attractions, one from …More
- Experience the sights and tastes of North Carolina. North Carolina is famous for many unique things, like being home to …More
- See the largest private collection of vintage race cars when you visit racing history at Memory Lane Museum near Charlotte at 769 River …More
- We are confident you will want to stay with NCBBI after …More
- There are plenty of people who will agree that the Fall season is their favorite time of year. Residents of …More