211 New Bern Pl., Raleigh, NC. 919-832-8357. Oldest house within Raleigh’s original city limits on its original site; built in 1799 by State Treasurer John Haywood. Learn about his descendants, family portraits, furnishings and about 200 years of Raleigh’s growth. Gardens contain native plants and shrubs. Free.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- There are plenty of people who will agree that the Fall season is their favorite time of year. Residents of …More
- Fall festivals for fabulous fun happen in North Carolina. Many people choose Fall as their favorite season because of the …More
- North Carolina offers so many lasting experiences that stay with you long after you leave. See, experience, engage, and connect …More
- Explore North Carolina’s Mountains-to-Sea Trail one step at a time. Did you know that the Mountain’s-to-Sea Trail stretches almost 1200 …More
- NCBBI stands for nice, classy, big, beautiful, and inviting. We quote some of the thoughtful comments actual North Carolina Bed …More