130 Summit Ave., Greensboro, NC. 336-373-2043. Discover American history through the stories of Piedmont people and events in 12 galleries and two restored houses. Learn about the 1960 Greensboro sit-ins that kindled the Civil Rights movement, the lasting legacy of First Lady Dolley Madison and the short stories of O. Henry. Significant collections of Civil War firearms, 20th-century photographs, glassware and more. Free.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- Experience the sights and tastes of North Carolina. North Carolina is famous for many unique things, like being home to …More
- See the largest private collection of vintage race cars when you visit racing history at Memory Lane Museum near Charlotte at 769 River …More
- We are confident you will want to stay with NCBBI after …More
- There are plenty of people who will agree that the Fall season is their favorite time of year. Residents of …More
- Fall festivals for fabulous fun happen in North Carolina. Many people choose Fall as their favorite season because of the …More