220 N. Church St., Greensboro, NC. 336-574-2898. Experience an exciting, colorful place brimming with hands-on exhibits and activities with 1- to 10-year-old children in mind. Fly a plane, dig for buried treasure, wrap yourself up in a gigantic bubble and take a stroll through “Our Town,” complete with a grocery store and bank. Transportation, theater and early childhood exhibit areas. AC.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- We live the good life in North Carolina, which explains why we believe it is the best place to retire. We …More
- Rare is the person who does not love chocolate! North Carolina has many talented artisan chocolatiers. With so many excellent …More
- North Carolina holiday attractions are found throughout The Tar Heel State. This season, we focus on three attractions, one from …More
- Experience the sights and tastes of North Carolina. North Carolina is famous for many unique things, like being home to …More
- See the largest private collection of vintage race cars when you visit racing history at Memory Lane Museum near Charlotte at 769 River …More