220 N. Church St., Greensboro, NC. 336-574-2898. Experience an exciting, colorful place brimming with hands-on exhibits and activities with 1- to 10-year-old children in mind. Fly a plane, dig for buried treasure, wrap yourself up in a gigantic bubble and take a stroll through “Our Town,” complete with a grocery store and bank. Transportation, theater and early childhood exhibit areas. AC.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- There are plenty of people who will agree that the Fall season is their favorite time of year. Residents of …More
- Fall festivals for fabulous fun happen in North Carolina. Many people choose Fall as their favorite season because of the …More
- North Carolina offers so many lasting experiences that stay with you long after you leave. See, experience, engage, and connect …More
- Explore North Carolina’s Mountains-to-Sea Trail one step at a time. Did you know that the Mountain’s-to-Sea Trail stretches almost 1200 …More
- NCBBI stands for nice, classy, big, beautiful, and inviting. We quote some of the thoughtful comments actual North Carolina Bed …More