DuPont Rd., Hendersonville, NC. 828-251-6509. The forest encompasses more than 10,000 acres with waterfalls and rolling land bordered by moderately steep hills and mountains. The forest is open to the public for hiking, horseback riding, biking and fishing (with a North Carolina fishing license). DuPont Forest is registered as a N.C. Gamelands; hunting is allowed by special permit only, which is issued by wildlife service agents of the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- There are plenty of people who will agree that the Fall season is their favorite time of year. Residents of …More
- Fall festivals for fabulous fun happen in North Carolina. Many people choose Fall as their favorite season because of the …More
- North Carolina offers so many lasting experiences that stay with you long after you leave. See, experience, engage, and connect …More
- Explore North Carolina’s Mountains-to-Sea Trail one step at a time. Did you know that the Mountain’s-to-Sea Trail stretches almost 1200 …More
- NCBBI stands for nice, classy, big, beautiful, and inviting. We quote some of the thoughtful comments actual North Carolina Bed …More