DuPont Rd., Hendersonville, NC. 828-251-6509. The forest encompasses more than 10,000 acres with waterfalls and rolling land bordered by moderately steep hills and mountains. The forest is open to the public for hiking, horseback riding, biking and fishing (with a North Carolina fishing license). DuPont Forest is registered as a N.C. Gamelands; hunting is allowed by special permit only, which is issued by wildlife service agents of the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- Love is in the Valentines Air! Yes, it is that super romantic time of year for couples. Who can resist …More
- What does it mean for our bed and breakfasts to be different in a good way? We have several reasons …More
- We live the good life in North Carolina, which explains why we believe it is the best place to retire. We …More
- Rare is the person who does not love chocolate! North Carolina has many talented artisan chocolatiers. With so many excellent …More
- North Carolina holiday attractions are found throughout The Tar Heel State. This season, we focus on three attractions, one from …More