DuPont Rd., Hendersonville, NC. 828-251-6509. The forest encompasses more than 10,000 acres with waterfalls and rolling land bordered by moderately steep hills and mountains. The forest is open to the public for hiking, horseback riding, biking and fishing (with a North Carolina fishing license). DuPont Forest is registered as a N.C. Gamelands; hunting is allowed by special permit only, which is issued by wildlife service agents of the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- North Carolina holiday attractions are found throughout The Tar Heel State. This season, we focus on three attractions, one from …More
- Experience the sights and tastes of North Carolina. North Carolina is famous for many unique things, like being home to …More
- See the largest private collection of vintage race cars when you visit racing history at Memory Lane Museum near Charlotte at 769 River …More
- We are confident you will want to stay with NCBBI after …More
- There are plenty of people who will agree that the Fall season is their favorite time of year. Residents of …More