DuPont Rd., Hendersonville, NC. 828-251-6509. The forest encompasses more than 10,000 acres with waterfalls and rolling land bordered by moderately steep hills and mountains. The forest is open to the public for hiking, horseback riding, biking and fishing (with a North Carolina fishing license). DuPont Forest is registered as a N.C. Gamelands; hunting is allowed by special permit only, which is issued by wildlife service agents of the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- North Carolina Bed and Breakfast Inns features 4 of the best dessert restaurants in North Carolina. They are each ranked …More
- This post will feature 4 of the best dinner restaurants in North Carolina. Ranked #1 in Asheville, Charlotte, Durham, and …More
- The luck of the Irish comes to North Carolina with some incredible upcoming Irish events. We’ll feature three huge St. …More
- Love is in the Valentines Air! Yes, it is that super romantic time of year for couples. Who can resist …More
- What does it mean for our bed and breakfasts to be different in a good way? We have several reasons …More