3500 Shamrock Dr., Charlotte, NC. 704-568-1774. Visit the oldest existing home in Mecklenburg County, the Revolutionary War-era home (circa 1774) of Hezekiah Alexander. Museum features exhibits of local interest, a gift shop and nearly 15,000 artifacts. AC.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- North Carolina holiday attractions are found throughout The Tar Heel State. This season, we focus on three attractions, one from …More
- Experience the sights and tastes of North Carolina. North Carolina is famous for many unique things, like being home to …More
- See the largest private collection of vintage race cars when you visit racing history at Memory Lane Museum near Charlotte at 769 River …More
- We are confident you will want to stay with NCBBI after …More
- There are plenty of people who will agree that the Fall season is their favorite time of year. Residents of …More