1080 Ski Lodge Rd., Maggie Valley, NC. 828-926-0285, 800-768-0285. First ski area in the Southeast, with 10 slopes and trails. One expert, two advanced, four intermediate and three beginner; two double chairlifts, one quad chairlift and one rope tow. Snowboarding is allowed on all 10 slopes. All new tube park. AC.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- Discover North Carolina anew by visiting our amazing member inns located throughout the state. Experience Southern hospitality, intriguing history, and …More
- Firsts that last in beautiful North Carolina. The above video is produced by VisitNC. “Hear the waves?” “Yeah.” “It’s the …More
- America’s first grapevine was discovered on the North Carolina coast in 1584. Those roots have since flourished – today nearly …More
- Do you know why travel strengthens relationships and ignites romance? According to the U.S. Travel Association, couples who travel together …More
- Fascinating North Carolina state facts you need to know include the surprising number of times The Tarheel State was the …More