1080 Ski Lodge Rd., Maggie Valley, NC. 828-926-0285, 800-768-0285. First ski area in the Southeast, with 10 slopes and trails. One expert, two advanced, four intermediate and three beginner; two double chairlifts, one quad chairlift and one rope tow. Snowboarding is allowed on all 10 slopes. All new tube park. AC.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- There are plenty of people who will agree that the Fall season is their favorite time of year. Residents of …More
- Fall festivals for fabulous fun happen in North Carolina. Many people choose Fall as their favorite season because of the …More
- North Carolina offers so many lasting experiences that stay with you long after you leave. See, experience, engage, and connect …More
- Explore North Carolina’s Mountains-to-Sea Trail one step at a time. Did you know that the Mountain’s-to-Sea Trail stretches almost 1200 …More
- NCBBI stands for nice, classy, big, beautiful, and inviting. We quote some of the thoughtful comments actual North Carolina Bed …More