1010 State Park, Carolina Beach, NC. 910-458-8206. Spot the rare Venus’ flytrap and other species of plants. Wind your way through habitats along intriguing trails or enjoy fishing and boating. Covers 712 acres with five miles of hiking trails, boat ramps, slips and fuel dock. Campsites, picnic areas, group camping. Free; fee for camping, ramps and slips.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- We live the good life in North Carolina, which explains why we believe it is the best place to retire. We …More
- Rare is the person who does not love chocolate! North Carolina has many talented artisan chocolatiers. With so many excellent …More
- North Carolina holiday attractions are found throughout The Tar Heel State. This season, we focus on three attractions, one from …More
- Experience the sights and tastes of North Carolina. North Carolina is famous for many unique things, like being home to …More
- See the largest private collection of vintage race cars when you visit racing history at Memory Lane Museum near Charlotte at 769 River …More