S. Columbia St. at Franklin St., Chapel Hill, NC. 919-966-5736. This collection of 15,000 objects broadly covers the history of European painting and sculpture, including masters such as Rubens, Delacroix, Degas and Pissarro. It’s particularly strong in Asian art and African art and works on paper with some traditional North Carolina pottery and folk art.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- Experience the sights and tastes of North Carolina. North Carolina is famous for many unique things, like being home to …More
- See the largest private collection of vintage race cars when you visit racing history at Memory Lane Museum near Charlotte at 769 River …More
- We are confident you will want to stay with NCBBI after …More
- There are plenty of people who will agree that the Fall season is their favorite time of year. Residents of …More
- Fall festivals for fabulous fun happen in North Carolina. Many people choose Fall as their favorite season because of the …More