S. Columbia St. at Franklin St., Chapel Hill, NC. 919-966-5736. This collection of 15,000 objects broadly covers the history of European painting and sculpture, including masters such as Rubens, Delacroix, Degas and Pissarro. It’s particularly strong in Asian art and African art and works on paper with some traditional North Carolina pottery and folk art.
A Tradition of Excellence
Recent Blog Posts
- Love is in the Valentines Air! Yes, it is that super romantic time of year for couples. Who can resist …More
- What does it mean for our bed and breakfasts to be different in a good way? We have several reasons …More
- We live the good life in North Carolina, which explains why we believe it is the best place to retire. We …More
- Rare is the person who does not love chocolate! North Carolina has many talented artisan chocolatiers. With so many excellent …More
- North Carolina holiday attractions are found throughout The Tar Heel State. This season, we focus on three attractions, one from …More