- Maple Ham and Egg Cups from Carol's Garden Inn
- Serve with toast, on English muffin, or biscuits.
- 1 Tbs maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp butter melted
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp butter cut into little pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brush inside of muffin tins with melted butter. Line each tin with a piece of ham.
- Pour 1/2 tsp of maple syrup and a dab of butter in each ham cup.
- Crack one egg in each ham cup. Season with salt & pepper.
- Bake about 20 minutes, remove from oven, twist gently to remove.