- Egg-Potato Casserole from Carol's Garden Inn
- A hearty, filling egg and potato dish. Serve with bacon, fresh fruit and baking powder biscuits.
- 3 cups potatoes frozen hash browns
- 3/4 cup onion diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup green pepper diced
- 2 TBS butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Melt 2 tablespoon margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Saute potatoes, onion & green peppers . Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl beat eggs with salt & pepper.
- Add the cheese and the potato mixture.
- Spray the bottom of a 9 inch pie dish with cooking spray. Pour the mixture into the pie dish.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.