- Baked Oatmeal from 803 Elizabeth Bed & Breakfast
- Warm and fruity, this yummy oatmeal hits the spot on a cold morning.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|4 servings||10 minutes||30 minutes|
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup apple juice or milk Use soy or almond milk for a vegan dish.
- 1 cup dried fruit raisins, craisins, apricots, etc
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all of the ingredients and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
2/3 cup of apple juice can be substituted for the oil. Nuts can also be added.