A Dozen Reasons your B&B Inn should joln NCBBI
1. Our web site is a highly ranked portal site that serves hundreds of unique visitors a day with a significant number of page views per session.
2. With NCBBI membership comes professional prestige and credibility; you will be partnering with a select group of Bed and Breakfasts and Inns that are “inspection certified.”
3. Individual membership in the North Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Association (a $295 value).
4. Social Media presence. NCBBI has a custom landing page on Facebook. Visitors can also follow NCBBI’s Blog, Twitter & Pinterest accounts.
5. Our standards and inspection program is the most thorough and objective in the industry. A score of 90% or higher is required for membership.
6. Our printed “rack” travel planners can be found at welcome centers, tourism attractions, visitor bureaus & chambers of commerce throughout North Carolina.
7. Members receive quarterly newsletters and monthly eBlasts with important industry-related news, alerts, opportunities, reminders, and updates.
8. Members redeem thousands of dollars in NCBBI gift certificates every year, at full value with no redemption fee.
9. Our North Carolina Bed & Breakfast Cookbook is distributed through Barnes & Noble, Plow and Hearth, and NCBBI’s web site.
10. Opportunities to socialize, network and learn abound at two general membership meetings, two board meetings, and several regional socials throughout the year.
11. NCBBI partners with other industry-related businesses to stretch our conferencing, marketing & buying power. Discounted services & amenities from NCBBI Associate Members.
12. Last, but not least, NCBBI is a member-driven association, with a board of 18 volunteers who work diligently to develop ideas & programs that support our mission statement: To promote the bed and breakfast experience to the public and to support North Carolina innkeepers in providing the highest quality stay for travelers.
Membership in the North Carolina Bed and Breakfast Inn Association provides the “guest assurance” that travelers are looking for.
Joining NCBBI is a four-step process:
1. Apply Fill out a Membership Application
2. Inspection See Member Inspection Criteria
3. Approval by Board of Directors
4. Payment of Annual Dues. We currently have a 4-tier dues structure, based on number of guest rooms at your Bed and Breakfast Inn: 1-4 guest rooms, $295; 5-8 guest rooms, $385; 9-16 guest rooms, $465; 17+ guest rooms, $550.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Membership VP Debbie Vickery, Old North Durham Inn, 919-683-1885, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.