For culinary creativity, try this delicious recipe from a North Carolina B&B . . .
- 803 Elizabeth B&B Breakfast Quinoa
- Quinoa is a protein-packed, gluten free and vegan alternative to oatmeal. Coconut flakes and any kind of dried fruit add flavor, texture, and color.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|2-4 people||5 minutes||15 minutes|
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup craisins
- Pour almond milk and quinoa into medium saucepan. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for @ 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add coconut and craisins. Put into pretty serving bowl!
- Additional almond milk can be served with Breakfast Quinoa if desired. Any dried fruit, nuts or seeds can be substituted for the craisins