For culinary creativity, try this delicious recipe from a North Carolina B&B . . .
- Citrus Party Punch from the Old North Durham Inn
- This sparkling punch will have guests hovering over the punch bowl.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|90 4-oz servings||10 minutes||0 minutes|
- 8 cups water
- 1 16-oz can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 12-oz can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 46-oz cans unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 2-liter bottles ginger ale chilled
- 2 1 liter bottles club soda chilled
- 1 each orange, lime, lemon for garnish
- ice cubes
Servings: 4-oz servings
- Combine water and the frozen concentrates; stir to dissolve.
- Stir in pineapple juice, sugar, and lime juice; stir to dissolve sugar. Chill.
- To serve, pour half of the chilled punch mixture into a large punch bowl. Slowly pour in 1 bottle of ginger ale and 1 bottle of club soda. Stir gently to mix.
- Add ice until punch bowl is full. Garnish with fruit slices.
- Repeat with remaining punch mixture when needed or freeze for next party.
This recipe fills 2 large punch bowls. You'll need to prepare it in your largest pot or bowl.