For culinary creativity, try this delicious recipe from a North Carolina B&B . . .
- Blueberry Cloud from 1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage
- It's never overcast when this cloud is served at the 1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|6 servings||10 minutes||10 minutes|
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix together sour cream and vanilla.
- Distribute berries into small ramekins. Add sour cream/vanilla mixture. Cover with about 1/4 inch of brown sugar.
- Broil in oven on cookie sheet until sugar caramelizes.
- Refrigerate overnight. Serve cold.