Do you have pet(s), but still want to travel? Experience our North Carolina pet-friendly accommodations. Our member inns each have their own policies regarding pets. By visiting their respective websites and communicating with these hospitable innkeepers directly, you can make the proper arrangements.
Please specify to our pet-friendly innkeepers at the time of reservation if you would like to bring your pets since some of our member inns designate specific areas where pets may stay. Often these areas have their own separate entrances. These places frequently share no common walls with other guest rooms.
Some inns offer crates (or request that you bring your own crates) for your pets to stay in whenever they are left alone in the room. Our pet-friendly member inns often charge an extra cleaning fee and require that you sign a pet waiver for full reimbursement for any damage your pet causes.
Our pet-friendly inns often provide dog beds as well as food bowls and even toys. Some of our inns restrict cats due to guest allergies. Some of our bed and breakfasts limit the number of pets you can bring. We host well-behaved pets who are:
- leashed at all times outdoors on the property
- quiet (no excessive barking)
- smaller (some of our inns specify weight limits)
- under preventative care (including flea/tick treatment)
- vaccinated (up to date)
Our Pet-Friendly NCBBI Members include:
- 1900 Inn on Montford (Asheville)
- Acorn Bed and Breakfast (Mills River)
- A Mighty Oak Bed and Breakfast (Pinnacle/Pilot Mountain)
- Hill House Bed and Breakfast (Asheville)
- Inn on Mill Creek (Old Fort)
- Pamlico House (Washington)
- Pilot Knob Inn (Pilot Mountain)
If it will not work out to board your pet at one of our North Carolina Bed and Breakfast Inns, all our friendly innkeepers will be happy to suggest local places where you can board your furry companions. We know that pets are part of your family so that is why we offer pet-friendly accommodations or we can refer you to other comfortable places where your pet will enjoy staying overnight.