Celebrate his birthday in North Carolina. Think about what would make your guy happy on his big day. Then discover what we have right here in North Carolina.
Does he love fine dining? North Carolina is known for our superb cuisine and fabulous restaurants:
- Rhubarb (Asheville)
- Artisanal (Banner Elk)
- Kindred (Davidson)
- Mateo (Durham)
- Fearrington House Restaurant (Pittsboro)
Is he in to watching sports? We have several professional sports teams:
- Carolina Hurricanes (Ice Hockey)
- Carolina Panthers (Football)
- Durham Bulls (Minor League Baseball)
Does he love entertainment? We have concert venues and arenas, including:
- Asheville Civic Center (Asheville)
- Blumenthal Performing Arts Center (Charlotte)
- Durham Performing Arts Center (Durham)
- PNC Arena (Raleigh)
- Spectrum Center (Charlotte)
Is he a fan of history? We are home to national historic sites such as these:
- Biltmore Estate (Asheville)
- Cape Hatteras Light Station (Buxton)
- Duke Homestead and Tobacco Factory (Durham)
- Thomas Wolfe House (Asheville)
- Wright Brothers National Memorial Visitor Center (Kill Devil Hills)
Does he like to stay active? North Carolina has many fun outdoor activities, including:
Whether you take him to the visit our scenic Mountains, to vacation in our spectacular Piedmont, or tour our Crystal Coast, he will love you for it. When you stay at our lovely North Carolina Bed and Breakfast Inns, you are both guaranteed luxurious yet comfortable accommodations, exceptional customer service, and warm Southern hospitality.
Our friendly innkeepers will be glad to make local recommendations based upon his unique interests. Each member inn has unique amenities that add to your bed and breakfast birthday experience. Each morning, you and he will enjoy a fresh gourmet breakfast.
Choosing to vacation in North Carolina for his birthday is an easy decision. Choosing to stay at our lovely member inns is an even easier decision. We welcome you with open arms to experience North Carolina in all of its glory.