Our aspiring innkeeper members are people just like you, who are still in the planning stages of opening a bed & breakfast or inn. As you probably already know, the innkeeping business brings great personal rewards, incredible challenges, and many life style changes. As an “aspiring” member of the North Carolina Bed & Breakfasts and Inns (NCBBI) Association, you will gain great insights into our industry and be better prepared for the journey ahead.
Aspiring membership opportunities include:
- A statewide network of successful innkeepers of properties (all sizes, shapes, and locations) who are always ready to share their experiences and advice.
- Invitations to attend our regional socials.
- Attendance at our board & general membership meetings (non-voting status).
- Subscription to our monthly eBlasts.
- Contacts with vendors who provide services and amenities to our industry.
- Listing on our NCBBI.org web site.
Annual membership dues are $150, based on a 12-month cycle, starting from the date of application.
Two other educational opportunities for individuals planning to open a bed & breakfast or inn in North Carolina:
- An NCBBI Start-Up Kit, ninety-five pages of resource material that you’ll value when planning your NC B&B
- Aspiring Innkeeper Workshops, a one-day seminar packed with useful information, offered Spring, Summer, and Fall.
If you have any questions, please contact Membership Director